Monday, December 21, 2009

Beginnings...


We have a wedding planning book (compliments of Olivia's rocking sis) and are headed to Bed Bath and Beyond to register. I think I may scan everything I see. If we get 20 different kinds of espresso machines I hope Olivia doesn't find out why...jk...

Olivia here. I finally got access to the keyboard. :) We are both really excited to go register! Because we essentially knew from the time we started dating that we would be getting married, we have periodically been looking at a few various stores for items that we might like to register for. And yes, I am a very lucky girl to have a fiance so excited to register with her. :) Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes and congratulations. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't long for our wedding to arrive. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment