Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Keep Us in Your Prayers

Mark here. Olivia and me are both having issues with work (mine are particularly frustrating) and they don't appear to be getting better anytime soon.

Thanks to all of you for helping during this time:

Stephen for giving me a computer to use for OBS since mine is dead.
Paul for simply asking how I am doing and encouraging me to keep moving forward. 
My core staff at work (primarily Brittany, Amy, and Flexer) for being so great.
Olivia's parents for buying us a new garbage can
For my activist peers around the nation who are helping me prepare to transition OBS into an official non-profit.
Anna for giving us a cable plug.
Our cats for being quieter at night (even if we've forced them to be)
Olivia for being perfect :)

Love you guys. By the way, if anyone feels like donating me a $1,000 Macbook Pro for OBS that'd be wonderful. If you want to throw a few bucks towards it I'll give you a hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment