Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Daylight Saving Time!

First off, did anyone else know that it's not Daylight Savings Time but Daylight Saving Time? I read that somewhere a few weeks ago and it blew my mind. My whole life I've been saying it with the additional 's' and now I know the truth. Odd. After getting some extra rest this weekend I feel 100% better. It's amazing what an extra hour of sleep can do huh?

This weekend was busy again. Friday night was spent at the genocide conference on campus. Invisible Children had a representative (aka "roadie") there which was awesome. Saturday morning I ran 9 miles...not my best run ever but at least it's done now. This week I'm sticking to my training schedule unlike last week when I slacked off a little. Then there was a trip to Costco and a few other errands on Sunday.

Also...RIP Maximus the fish. :( He died Friday night. I'll never buy another fish again. Enough said.

This week is a little less hectic than last week so here's to keeping our sanity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment