Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update

Mark and Olivia here. As school will be starting next Thursday, Mark and I wanted to get as much wedding planning done as we could. We originally wanted our venue to be at our friend Eric's house, but expenses and weather backups got to us and sent us to the lovely Carahills II in Gallaway, TN. We now have our location set and we both feel a lot less stressed. :)

Before school begins, next week includes our cake testing appointment (which I am stoked about, but Mark couldn't care less because he doesn't like cake...weird I know) and meeting with our florist, a friend of Mark's. I'm really excited about trying all of the yummy cake samples. :) Picking out pretty yellow flowers is coming into a close second too though. The next stop for us is finding a good caterer for the wedding and finalizing the guest list.

We are both so ready for these almost four months to fly by so we can be married. :) Although the engagement time is definitely fun and I'm sure is just going to get better and better, the light at the end of the tunnel is saying that 'I do.' We are excited about our first wedding showers as well, though I don't know how many poor Mark gets to go to (it's sad how much grooms are overlooked). Til the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment