Friday, March 11, 2011

I get my husband back!

Mark finally gets home today!!! Yay! I've been all by myself for 2 days and I finally get my husband back. Mark's mother and my parents were nice enough to take me to dinner both nights he was gone, so I was definitely occupied thank goodness. Deborah took me to Sweet Grass over on Cooper/Young and it is absolutely incredible. I highly recommend this place. It has a bunch of fresh and local ingredients and really clean tastes in their food. Here's a link to their webiste if you want to check out their menu.
http://sweetgrassmemphis.com/

My parents took me to Bahama Breeze which was incedible, and yes I am starting to eat salmon. I'm trying really hard, but it's weird to eat that texture after not having it for awhile. But yes, as of now I'm trying the whole pescatarian lifestyle, but really just eating salmon. We'll see how it goes. :)

Mark took tomorrow off so we have an actual WHOLE day together...what is that like again? I forget. I'm not sure what we'll do, but hopefully it involves shopping for the Florida trip! :)

I currently have new favorite spring fingernail polish. Essie's Sand Tropez. It is in the nude color category, but a little more of a brownish tint to it. I love it, it just very fresh and polished.



Don't forget that it's the dreaded Daylight Savings on Sunday, so put those clocks forward an hour on Saturday night.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment