Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday

                    

Thank goodness it's Friday! The only thing that can make Fridays more unappealing at work is having the thermometer set at 60 degrees.

My weekend plans are simple and sweet. A long-time friend of my is coming over to see my house finally. I anticipate multiple cups of coffee and lots of catching up that will be done tonight. Tomorrow I'll be waking up way too early to run my 9 miles at Shelby Farms.

The only other thing on my agenda involves enjoying this amazing cooler weather that we've been having recently. How often do we have lows in the 60s during August?

A few weekend additions could/might include the following: starting a new book, enjoying brunch in bed tomorrow morning, an afternoon nap,  and baking pumpkin bread.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. :)

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment