Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Wishlist

I decided to dedicate an entire blog post to my selfish Christmas wishlist. I know that I won't be getting any of these things, but it's still really fun to see what your list looks like after you finish it. Let's begin!

1. Nintendo Wi: I want to get some of the workout games/programs so I can workout at home more. :)

2. Real diamond earings. I've never had some before and they go with anything you wear and can dress up anything.

3. Subscription to Real Simple--my sister introduced me to this magazine and I've been hooked on it. It has the best decorating and organizing ideas.


4. Tall Ugg boots. I have the smaller ones and wear them constantly, but I really want the taller ones too. :)

5. Sephora giftcard. I love makeup so much that I watch tutorials on youtube on how to do different things with it. Needless to say, most of my makeup comes from the drugstore butI love splurging on the nicer stuff at Sephora.

6. Papasan chair cushion. They have red one at World Market that I've been looking at. Mark has a papasan chair but the cushion is digusting (sorry Mark). This would make the chair look and feel so much better.

That's all for now. I didn't want to be super greedy and list 20 things. If anyone else wants to blog about their Christmas list I'd love to look at it! For some reason I love looking at them. :)



1 comment:

  1. real simple is awesome! i actually thought about getting you a subscription, but i already got you something else before I read this. o well.

    ReplyDelete