Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday!

Curse Rebecca Black for making that horrible "It's Friday" song that is constantly stuck in my head. If you don't know what I'm talking about, search for it on youtube and you'll understand. But, it is Friday!! This week has flown by SO quickly I can't believe it. Mark and I have been so ridiculously busy this week that we literally have only spent one night together. :( Sad I know, but tonight we plan on staying in, relaxing, and finally some time together.

Last night when I got home I went out on our balcony to water our plants and my little bird friend got scared and flew off, so naturally I have to check on her little egg and suprise! there's now 2 little eggs in the nest--so cute. :) I did worry about them last night with the storm (because I'm weird I know), but they're doing just fine. It felt so nice outside so I sat on the balcony for a little bit. We plan on renting a house when our lease expires in January, but I must say that I will miss seeing this:


I know it's dark and blurry,  but I really do love having a lake view and hearing the water splash from the water fountain. It almost sounds like the beach. Speaking of the beach, I'm literally counting down the days til we'll be in Destin. I know it's next month, but it still feels like forever away.



Soon I will be here, relaxing and enjoying doing absolutely nothing. :)

In other news, I know that cats love boxes and stuff, but the other day I set a Whole Foods paper bag flat on the table, and the next thing I know I turn around and:


How he did that, I have no clue.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment