Monday, October 10, 2011

Big News

We have a big announcement to make (no I'm not pregnant).




We're buying a house! (And the picture above is not the house--just a visual effect).We haven't found the house yet, but we are looking. Sorry if I don't post as frequently because I will be looking for houses online during my freetime. I have a list of about 25 houses thus far. I sat down and made all the to-do lists and am feeling a little more organized. Now that I made the list of houses we will be driving around the neighborhoods before making an appointment to view.

Needless to say, we made the grownup decision to cancel our trip to New York in January because we will be moving out in February. Sad. But we are really excited about making our first house purchase. I'll keep you guys updated, but we're looking for houses in the East Memphis area.

Wish us luck!

P.S. The switch from blonde to brown went pretty smoothly--I'll be sure to post pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hah, isn't it sad that anytime you say you have good news you have to qualify it with "no, I'm not pregnant"?

    ReplyDelete