Thursday, October 6, 2011

Changes

As of Saturday I will no longer be a blonde. I'm already have anxiety about the change (yes I know it's shallow), but it's time for something new. This will be the new color of my hair:



It might be a tad darker than the picture too, but I'm going back to my natural hair color which is a lightish brown. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. We'll see how it turns out!

P.S. Yes the blog got a new fall makeover too. I only thought it was fair that it get one too. Every time I logged in the blog screamed "I'm bright and obnoxious with really large letter sizing!" so it was time for some muted fall colors. Hope you guys like it!

P.S.S. Sorry Mark, but I won't be coloring my hair black as you so excitedly requested. I promise it won't look good, and am still in disbelief that you think it would.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment