Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time for a breather

Things have thankfully slowed down some with the house purchase. Instead of making 5 calls a day, I'm down to about 1 now which is great. I did call Farm Bureau for our home owners insurance so that is in process. Right now we are just trying to tie up a few loose ends with the loan process. There are a few additional pieces of information that the loan officer needs (they need A LOT of paperwork..geez). The 60 day notice has been turned in so for now I can breathe a little easier.

Every Wednesday Mark's store order comes in which means one thing for us: BOXES. So essentially every Wednesday night I'll start packing up a few more items. Last night I packed up some extra white dishes that we have, and after wrapping them in news paper realized that I might be a little neurotic about packing items with newspaper. Thoughts?

Is this too much? I think I'm going a little crazy with the news paper packing (I might've even packed up white pillar candles in newspaper so they won't get scratched). The thing is, Mark also brings home the old New York Times from his store so we have a ton of it. Maybe I have problem.... :/


In other news...I saw this picture and laughed out loud because it is so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment